LOVE ♥

2009年6月17日星期三

Lost Job ? Lost self ? What i got ?

Today Big Bad news
Dad Tell me
We Mayb Lost Job
3 Days 2 partner No work ady
Damn Shit
Mom call me self go out work
What ?
Is u call me follow back dad work
now u call me out again ?
Nonsense !
Whr My Next Way ?
no body knowable

Im so Sorry
About My blog
Last Time At Here Criticism every people
I know Self Cant Do Like Tis
Me no qualifications

Tired
About self
what i will become 2moro
who can let me flame
im Dejected
going Carzy
What I got ?
Self must strong


I got that feeling
that tonite gonna be a good nite

Sry
My Bro Joe
keep Cal u teach me Eng
My Eng Damn Suck
blame self last time no learn

3 条评论:

  1. br0ken english??
    wakaka

    but xia0 zhi still understand wat y0u wr0te inside ur bl0g lah

    zhi geng lah
    use english t0 p0st bl0g o0
    xia0 zhi nv try it neh
    kaka

    gam bah teh^^
    j0e s0 gud o0
    teach y0u english
    bleks
    wakaka^^

    回复删除
  2. huh ?
    stil broken ?

    i wil +u de
    thx ur support

    回复删除
  3. gambateh
    u sure can get well in ur future de

    回复删除