LOVE ♥

2009年7月8日星期三

My Fren | Self Edit

This Song adapt for [Eminem- My Mom ]
如有得罪.只是说爽
自己改的词
[my fren]


yeah yeah
To u all
Fuck
Fren ?
Alright, Ima lay the chorus first

[chorus]
My Fren i regret you be my fren
you give me pressure and terrible
that's why i keep fuck u all
damn shit

ver 1
my fre my fren my fren
i know your probably tired of hearing 'bout my fren ohh
ya.i know im a little bitch
everbody also call trouble maker
when i go out u just put ur ass in my face keep laugh me
wait a minute
your smelly buttooks is taken away
do not laugh at before everybody's face
i may let you all drop into hell
ya. i know self temperament is not good
i know u all hate me very much
i am to want to say no way out
you have been in charge of my without end
(bitch)
(chorus)

ver 2
wait a minute somebody has looked at my blog
and then make irrespansible remarks in there
hello . bro i am nnot you in speaking
you are also unnecessarily very grived
we are still kind with you
need me to send bag cigarette to coax you to feel happy what
I am not afraid of you reading this sheet what person to having no in fact
I already know my life seems to readjust oneself to a certain extent with the gun in my head
Ask life and death to be hit by in your hand
Somebody said I there is day may be called names
I can only pray for mourn beating me is not you
right ?
(chorus)

ver 3
I want to give vent to my discontenting only
What be not wanting you all
I thank you very much serving as my friend
I also think of well to you
i know im bad
sorry 'bout u all
i wil be good
Change this song being to need to let you know our dark friendly sentiment

(chorus)

thank u watching
A thing that idiocy does
How we change
mother facker !



END







没有评论:

发表评论