LOVE ♥

2009年7月24日星期五

The Way I am


It's my life..
I'm not Friendly, I can be a prick
if you tempt me my tank is on empty
No patience is in me and if you offend me
i will beat u
I don't care who is there and who saw me destroy you
Go call you a lawyer file you a lawsuit
I'll smile treat u now
I'm tired of all you
I don't mean to be mean but that's all I can be is just me
to burn and it's burnin and I have returned


cause they make me crazy I can't take it
I'm racin, I'm pacin, I stand and I sit
without someone standin by it
You can call me an asshole I'm glad

And I am, whatever you say I am
F.U.C.K YOU
Leave Me Alone
If Not I can make u regret more and more
I turn around, find a gun n cock it, 
put it to you all, scream Die Motherfucker! and pop it
Shit u all

END



lady gaga
在新加坡开演唱会
想去看看

i waiting
Emniem [relapse 2 ] new album




没有评论:

发表评论