LOVE ♥

2009年6月30日星期二

Ignorance ==`

Ignorance

I got pressure
Who know ?

I got Sumthing cant say
Who know ?

I Cant Do it
Who Care ?

If meet . I Say thing
Who will Support ?

Lady gaga is Bad Gal ?
ya . agree

Zhi is sohai ?
ya Agree

Zhi like think many?
Sure la

Dota Freeder ?
Just know angry and ks

My Dream is be Dj
How Mani ppl know ?

after 21 must got car
ZHI . u Can ma ?

I lik hear song
==! like that india music

Got Money ?
Haha . No Money No fren

Mayb mi no car
no car no gal ..no life

hey fren, i !@#%^&**()
Guan mi 9 meh

I Got Eat so Mani le . 1day can 5 time rice
U sure mou ? y u so thin ?

Mi Self and Self Talking ?
Ya la .So Zai

10+9 = Sap 9
Broken math ==

I Wanna Cry T.T
Wei . U AhGua a ?

wei ZHI
diam diam la
What u Say ?
Got People will Hear meh ?
aiskkk~

ya wor
reli dun have

( Got C My Blog's Frens. U Got H5n1 le)
haha
Shit

END ~

2 条评论:

  1. hAha
    LAZy Zhi
    DuN SAy URself SohAI lA
    kAKakx
    BW coNfident yA

    回复删除
  2. yor~
    solou sot jor ah?
    like tat say urself =x

    gt anything wan 2 say...
    juz say lorh
    tell sopo aso cn d
    if u wan lah~
    keke^^

    anyway~
    solou gambateh lah =]

    回复删除